Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fundraising in semester 2

I have totally forgotten about it.
My bad. No excuses. Just plain stupid.


So, fundraising sale.

"Buy my Ribena Longan!"

So, this round, MBC's menu includes Ribena Longan (heard that we got the idea from William's), our specialty Chocolate Marshmellow, Nasi Lemak, Fruity Sprite, Chipsmore, Instant Noodles. Anything else? Wow so much variety.


"I'm a happy girl"


Putting marshmellows into sticks..


The happy committees playing mixing the drink

Students are very happy to see instant noodles. I think that particular item is the bestseller. Of course, our Choc Marshmellow is the students' all time favourite.

Jacqueline: "In the end we didn't manage to sell off all our Ribena Longan, and gave it away to those who passed by our booth."

To be honest, the response is not very good. I think it was due to the lack of publicity and the wrong timing perhaps? Also, the location of our stall is kinda hidden.


Next time we shall use cups for Ribena Longan...... Lesson learnt.

Blogged by Jean

Kindly reminded by Jac

No comments: