Saturday, July 14, 2007

Home Sweet Home (continued)

Pulau Perhentian trip -- Part 2






After lunch, it was leisure time. I stayed indoors all the time and chatted with my boyfriend, until dinner! Some still can’t get enough of the beach and swimming.

*god knows what was happening outside*

Everyone can’t wait to have barbeque dinner. The initial thought is that we are going to barbeque the food ourselves. It turned out to be that the kitchen crew barbeque it for us! LOL. Well, we can save our energy and enjoy the food! Barbeque was great. There were chicken, fish and succulent squid! Served with friend rice, which was not bad. However drinks are not sufficient. I was so thirsty after eating. It’s barbeque, dude.

*Am so sorry for not taking any pictures of the food because it is too delicious*


Me and my friends spent the night playing cards in our room. That’s about all for the day. And we have to leave this island the next day.



We have to gather at 9.30am to check-out. However, some took quite some time to pack their luggage. We were supposed to board the boat at 10am. Still, we must not forget to take a group picture! So the ECs gathered everyone to take position. And at the sight of me the camera-girl, some of them gave me their cameras and asked me to take the picture for each of them. Hahaha…… I actually took some time to take the group picture (I took 4 shots), in the end, I did not help them take. Hahahaha…..

We left out footprints on the beach



Waiting to leave...


Island Heaven



I only get to look this hot in Pulau Perhentian



After the photo session, we all bid goodbye to Pulau Perhentian and bring all the sweet memories with us.



Most of us are very relieved that we finally can go back home, I bet many of us missed our own beds. Hahaha….. The bus was already waiting for us at the jetty by 11 o’clock. At the jetty, the bus driver told Laura that we have a flat tyre. The bus then traveled around Kuala Besut town to search for a workshop that caters to a bus. After around one and a half hour, the driver took us to a petrol kiosk as he needed to change the tyre. So we all have to get down and waited for the tyre to be changed. After that, we stopped at KFC Jertih to have lunch.

Finally, at 2pm, we continued our journey. It was a weekend, so there were a lot of cars, and the bus moved in a slow pace. I think the driver’s moving slow just in case any of the tyre got punctured again. Most of us slept in the bus. I woke up from my nap at 4.30pm, to my horror, I can still see the sea. We were still at Terengganu. Then until evening, there’s still no sight of direction towards the west coast. At this point, I felt that something was wrong. I just didn’t feel right (fully agreed by Laura).

By 7pm, I got even more worried as we were scheduled to reach college by 6. Then we just travel as fast as possible because there are many cars on the road. At 9pm, we stopped by at Kuantan to have dinner, after getting a bit lost. We were supposed to reach Kuantan by 7.30pm. I wasn’t in the mood to have a proper meal this late so I just munched on my digestive biscuits. I just wanted to go home.

After dinner, we continued our journey. Everyone slept in the bus. We reached Penhcala Link at 8am. And another half and hour, we finally reached Bandar Sunway, and back to college. We were like 14 hours behind schedule. All of us just went home right away.

Pulau Perhentian, what an adventure. I did not regret going at all. I had so much fun with my friends without parents around. It strengthened our friendship. We discovered more about each other. The experience is just wonderful. I had the time of my life.




Pulau Perhentian -- Monash Business Club was here!





By the way, I developed the pictures. Drop by MM Shop or contact me at 0123435102 to order the group pictures.

No comments: